At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your item(s). Shipping costs are dependent on the items in your order and the shipping method you select. Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
Often, shipping is included in our product pricing, or we offer a flat rate.
Generally, if you are shipping within the United States, you will have the option of upgrading your shipping method for faster delivery (Ground, Third Day, Second Day or Overnight Service). If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received and clear credit authorization by 4:00 p.m. EST or your order may not be processed until the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding observed holidays within the United States.
SHIPPING RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding observed holidays within the United States.
- Please call a Customer Service at 415-300-3097 if you have any questions.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
When can you track your order?
Tracking numbers are assigned to packages along with your order information. However, it may take up to 3 full business days before the package is checked into the delivering carrier’s tracking system after shipment. That means even though your package has already shipped from our warehouse and is on its way to you, the carrier may not be able to provide any information about your package for up to 3 full business days.
Orders placed on www.mybayhealth.com may be delivered by one of several different carriers and shipping methods. Therefore, tracking availability may vary depending on the type of item you purchased, the shipping method you selected during Checkout, and the carrier that is delivering your item(s).
Occasionally, orders are delivered via a carrier that does not offer the ability to track a package. In these rare instances, Your Order History on www.mybayhealth.com will not offer tracking information, but will offer order status and other details. Read the information provided below to learn the difference between tracking information and the order status.
Finding Your Order Status
The status of your order is easy to find.
- Check your e-mail.You were required to enter an e-mail address during Checkout; you will receive e-mails at your address keeping you up-to-date about the status of your order.
- Visit the website.Sign In for Your Order History at www.mybayhealth.com 24 hours a day. If you signed up for a mybayhealth.com account, you may view information about your most recent orders (including tracking information) as well as past orders.
- Contact us.If you still have questions about your order, please contact us via e-mail.
How is order status different from tracking information?
The status of your order is supplied by www.mybayhealth.com, and represents what is happening with your order between the time you place it and the time it ships from our warehouse. Once your order leaves our warehouse, it is handled by a carrier (such as FedEx or USPS) that may provide tracking information until your order is delivered*. The tracking information is accessible from Your Order History on our website when it becomes available.